Polyfire's goal is to make it possible to code every AI tool/Chatbot you could want in only a couple of lines of code in the frontend without the need for complex abstractions and having to deploy anything.
To get an overview of Polyfire follow this Basic Usage tutorial.
We also made a couple of tutorials you can use to get started with Polyfire:
- How to make a clone of ChatGPT
- New Project
- Adding stripe subscriptions
- Call Polyfire from React: The usePolyfire hooks lets you use Polyfire and handle authentification without having to deploy any backend
- Call Polyfire from other browser environments: The Polyfire Client Object allows you to use Polyfire and handle authentification without having to deploy any backend in any environment
- Generate Simple Text: Answer to simple requests as text
- Create Chatbots: Easily create chatbots
- Transcribe: Transcribe audio files to text
- Memory: Easily create a long-term memory and simplify the use of large amounts of information
- GenerateImage: Generate images with Dall-E
We strive for feedback and want to understand everyone's needs, and you can hang out with us on Discord!
Updated about 1 month ago