The Polyfire Developer Console is at beta.polyfire.com Most of the things you can do from the Console can also be done using the API, but the visual interface is much more enjoyable to keep track of you project, users, data and other API metrics.
The Dev Console is broken down in a few sections:
- Home: where you can init your project and access your configuration variables.
- Auth: where you can see the list of your users and define parameters like rate limits or payments.
- Models: where you can consult the list of models we support and see logs of their usage.
- Data: where you can see the embeddings you have created and stored, your key-value database and the variation data integrations of your app.
- Prompts: where you can see the various prompts you have saved and are using in your app.
To create a Developer Account, simply go to the Developer Console and Sign Up With Github.
Updated about 1 month ago